My Favorite Realty is a real estate brokerage of two. We focus on the buying and selling of homes in Alaska’s Matanuska-Susitna Valley, specifically in the areas of Wasilla, Palmer, Houston, Talkeetna, Willow, and Big Lake.
We specialize in the following properties:
- Single-family homes
- Residential home rentals and leases
- Multi-unit residences
- Commercial and investment properties
Our Core Values
At My Favorite Realty, we live by these five core values that differentiate us from other real estate companies:
- Attention to detail. Each real estate transaction is different from the other. That’s why we pay close attention to your needs and wants in order to provide you with a personalized real estate experience. As we expertly guide you throughout the whole real estate process, we make sure that no detail is overlooked.
- Commitment. We are committed to providing the best real estate service possible, whether it’s finding the right home that suits your needs or getting your home sold for top dollar.
- Transparency. In order to build trust and credibility with our clients, we maintain open and frequent communication at all times. We also make it a point to educate and inform clients about the current market conditions and what the real estate process entails.
- Authenticity. At the end of the day, our main objective as a real estate team is to help you achieve your goals.With our commitment, transparency, and attention to detail, you know that we take a genuine, educated approach with each transaction.
- Connections. Over the years, we have built a vast network of contacts comprising home inspectors, appraisers, mortgage loan officers, and other real estate agents. Our network of trusted connections comes in handy when you are in need of a real estate service or business recommendation.
Jessica Schelfhout is a licensed real estate professional and a Member of the Valley Board of Realtors. She specializes in bringing people together in residential sales and purchases. A Chicago native, she served in the Air Force for 22 years before retiring from the military and moving to Alaska.
Jessica focuses on building strong, interpersonal relationships with her buyers, sellers, and investor clients. She is excited to use her knowledge and expertise to bring the local community together and help everyone reach their real estate goals.
Aside from real estate, Jessica also specializes in business management and development, motivational speaking, and human relations. In her free time, she volunteers for various causes in and around her community. Her heart is for the community and the people.
Born and raised in the Mat-Su Valley, Scott Blair is a top real estate broker and Air Force veteran. After reading Robert Kiyosaki’s best-selling book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, he became fascinated with “the millionaire mindset,” personal growth, and real estate.
Scott earned his real estate license in 2012 and passed the broker exam soon after. His experience with investment properties and his participation in various real estate classes have made him an expert in reading and analyzing the real estate market. In addition to market interpretation, Scott also specializes in residential, multi-family, and commercial sales, purchases, and lease-ups.
Every month, he spends one weekend serving in the Alaska Air National Guard.
Work with My Favorite Realty today.
Buying and selling your home in the Mat-Su Valley is easier than you think. Contact Us Today!